All New Customers Need to Email a Seller's Permit or Resale Certificate to [email protected] within one week of placing order. Order will be put on hold until we receive it. If we do not receive it order will be canceled and refunded.
Due to the nature of wholesale candles and the weight that can be associated with some of the products exact shipping costs are very difficult to calculate through the website. We work hard to get your shipping cost down. (packing multiple items into one box, a substantial discount from Fed Ex). If shipping seems high please contact us, actual shipping may be lower and we can calculate the actual shipping for you. If the shipping is off we will refund any over charge to your credit card. If it under charges we will contact you to let you know and request a credit card number for payment. Any order that is over 800 pounds will be charged a flat shipping charge. This is just an estimate. Once again if your cost is below this number we will refund your credit card. If it is higher we will contact you to let you know.
5 Water Street
South River, NJ 08882
- Most orders will ship either same day or next for stock items, custom made and PRIVATE LABEL CANDLES are made to order and require production time. The current production time will be listed at the top of the Private Label Category Main page in large red letters, this time is for production and does not include the shipping time.
- All orders ship either Fed Ex Ground or LTL Trucking.
- When order is placed you will receive an invoice via email
- When we ship order you will receive a shipping notification via email with your tracking number
- When you receive your order please inspect it in a timely manner. (7 day notification policy), We cannot make exceptions to the 7 day policy if you notify us late.
- If you have issues with missing deliveries after Fed Ex has made delivery we suggest you call us to upgrade to signature required (additional fees apply). If your order is delivered by Fed Ex and you do not receive it Fed Ex will not cover your delivery for any claims. We will apply for a claim but if denied we cannot cover any order deemed delivered by Fed Ex.
Return and Refund Policy
- If your order was lost or damaged in transit, we will be glad to offer you a replacement or a refund in the form of the original payment method after the lost or damaged items have gone through our loss and damage investigation procedure. Replacements will be shipped by using the shipping method that customer selected on the original order.
- Items must be returned in NEW (unused, untested, and resalable) condition, in the original manufacturer packaging, promotional items included. For your protection, items must be returned shipping prepaid, insured for the full value and safely wrapped to prevent shipping damage.
- Items that have been used by the customer or items that have been damaged by use cannot be returned to us. We also cannot accept returns on orders where a promotional item has not been returned with the order. For example, if you bought an item that came with free extra product. These ‘extras’ must be included with your return to qualify for a full refund.
- When repacking an item for return, please be sure to include all the free and promotional items that came with your order as well as all applicable accessories. Generally, as a “rule-of-thumb" you should return the items to us the same way we sent them to you - in the same condition and with all the original contents. If a promotional item is missing, its value will be added to the original price you paid for the order, thus reducing the amount of the refund, if such is issued.
Important Notice Please Read
- Private Label Candles and Hand Poured Scented Candles are custom made to your specific choices, for that reason they can not be returned or exchanged for any reason. Please make sure you have sampled the fragrances and candles that you are ordering, you can not return them if you decide you do not like the scent. If you are ordering clear glass soy wax can have what is called a wet spot. This is just the wax contracting away from the glass at an uneven rate. It does not always happen but can happen during shipping due to temperature and humidity changes. The candles are not defective and will burn correctly. Candles can not be returned because you do not like the look of wet spots if they happen to occur. By purchasing candles / private label products you are indemnifying A Candle Co. from losses that may result in any injury or damage caused by our products.
What happens if my item arrived damaged or was lost?
- All shipped items are insured. Inspect your order immediately upon delivery. It is unlikely that anything will be damaged as we pack our orders well. If you detect visible physical damage or missing items, email or call us immediately if damage has been detected.
- If you receive damaged merchandise or do not receive it at all, the carrier will need to conduct an investigation. Please contact us immediately about the problem within 3 business days of receipt of the merchandise or 3 days after the scheduled delivery date in case of non-receipt. In case of damage DO NOT discard any shipping materials and manufacturer’s packaging. Please re-seal the damaged products using the original packaging materials. You must hold the package for at least 8 business days. If Fed Ex does not contact you to pick-up the damaged merchandise for damage inspection, then they waived the inspection and the merchandise can be discarded.
Return AddressA Candle Co. / Bell-A-Roma
5 Water Street
South River, NJ 08882